Until now I have been an avid My Spacer. I tried Facebook for a while when Cass was on her mission, but was not impressed. To anyone who feels MySpace is evil, get over it. Only dumb people who are asking for it end up with creepy stalkers. Shall I delete my page? I'm not sure right now, we shall see how this blogging thing works out. I figure this is a way to let the old fokes know what's going on, provided they even care... No Offense to those of Gen X and above.
This is Cass on the first day of our crazy snow storm.

For anyone outside of the glorious state of North Idaho (Yes, we are classified as our own state) we have a freaking lot of snow. We have beaten out records for snowfall in a 24 hour period dating back more than a hundred years ago. And it keeps coming. I recently sold my trusty little Toyota Camry and opted for another Toyota Camry, minus the trusty. I try to keep telling myself that the good outweighs the bad, but driving it in the snow is just about the deal breaker. Don't let me fool you, this is a fine car, just not as great as I would like. With my current job situation, it has been really helpful to not have a car payment anymore. I just keep thinking how much better it is than my Sundance (This is the stupid "sports car" that skyrocketed my insurance, got 13 MPG, had a caving in roof, and would not unlock on the driver's side, thus providing me with the opportunity to crawl through anytime I locked my doors). The only similarity between the Sundance and my car now is the common occurrence of my doors freezing shut and open (the driver's side freezes shut, and the passenger side freezes open). Maybe I'm just going through withdrawals... Hopefully I will come out of it, and stop complaining about having a car that runs...
Oh, and just a warning - Don't go to Wal-Mart! There are some serious psychos out right now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment