4:59 PM

Ketchup

Once again... Five Months! Yikes! I guess the good news is the the Christmas layout from last year is once again in fashion. Much more happened after day two in NYC, including several trips to Canal Street in Chinatown (if you ever go to the city, call me first, I learned some crazy stuff through experience...) which resulted in this...

It was amazing, but upon return, started my summer of endless driving. First was our family reunion in

Island Park

My dad almost cut his leg off twelve hours before we were scheduled to leave, so Chelsey and I took the girls anyway. We went to Yellowstone for a really fun, and LONG, walk (on the nice flat path viewing the falls) /hike (the secong leg that wasn't so flat)/jog(back to the cars when it was realized that it was not a circle).

When we got home I went on a trip with a couple on a very interesting trip. Though the result was disappointing, I am greatful for the experience. We started in Spokane, with stops in Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Medford, Boise, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Billings, and then on home. The only time we weren't in the car is when we were sleeping for a couple of hours at one of these



We spent a lot of time at Chelsey/Freeman's Lake house. My uncle Cal and his family moved here, so they got to come play a lot as well! This was my dad kneeboarding 28 days after the Texas Chainsaw Massacre incident. In August, my Grandma Fergie became Grandma Schlappy when she married Reldon.


My mum had planned a sister trip to Boise for Time out for Women. I crashed their fun and drove her down.


Just a couple of weeks ago the Mum, Dad, and I went to

Las Vegas

for my mom's friend Paula's daughter's wedding. We ended up staying in Utah on the way back for a few days.



0 comments: